MySchools NYC is a website https://www.fundacionbiacs.com/ and mobile app that helps families find and apply to public schools in New York City. The website has a searchable database of all public schools in the city, as well as information on school demographics, test scores, and programs offered. Families can also use MySchools to create an account and track their child’s application status.
MySchools NYC is a valuable resource for families who are looking for a public school in New York City. The website is easy to use and provides families with the information they need to make an informed decision about their child’s education.
Here are some of the features of MySchools NYC:
- Searchable database of all public schools in New York City
- Information on school demographics, test scores, and programs offered
- Ability to create an account and track application status
- Guidance on the school admissions process
- Upcoming events and deadlines
- Contact information for schools and school officials
MySchools NYC is a free service for all New York City families. To learn more about MySchools NYC, visit the website or download the mobile app.
Here are some additional tips for using MySchools NYC:
- Start by creating an account. This will allow you to save your search preferences and track your child’s application status.
- Use the search bar to find schools that meet your child’s needs. You can search by school name, location, grade level, and other criteria.
- Read the school profiles to learn more about each school. The profiles include information on school demographics, test scores, programs offered, and more.
- Once you have found a few schools that you are interested in, contact the schools to learn more. You can also attend school open houses and events.
- The school admissions process can be complex. MySchools NYC provides guidance on the process, including deadlines and requirements.